Print Thread
#693423 13/10/20 11:58 AM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hello,

I'm really enjoying EA and BG3! Making your own character is such a huge part of DnD, especially how they look. I actually have a lot of fun going in and trying to make different characters in the generator. Good job! Here is some feedback.

I'm really surprized scars aren't option. I hope they are planned, and if not, please reconsider. A scar that goes through an eyebrow, across the face, lips, or eyes feeds a lot into the feeling of "What's their story?"

Please enhance/add asymmetrical tattoos. I like the tentacle tattoos...but not across bothe yes. Its just overwhelms the face.

Tattoos and scars across the arms or other parts of the body (chest or back) would be great. Let's plan ahead for gear that show off those parts or cut scenes that may have the characters shirtless.

Please add more face options at both age ranges. There is only one "young" man option and that is only available in half-elves. I'm sick of games that think all males need to be super manly, with excessive testostirone or on steroids. A LOT of fantasy stories include the "Hero's Quest", where a young man goes on a journey. A lof these stories involve teen characters, 13-19. At the same time, I would love to play an old mage. There are older faces in the game. Why aren't they available to players?

Great job on making all hairstyles and a lot of faces available on most races. Nothing is more funstrating than finding the hair other feature that you love only for it to not be available on the race you want.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
I agree that more options would be very much in line with the Idea of DnD, a bodyslider would be great, like all my male characters are super huge, can't I have a smaller more dextrous and Agile looking rogue? While all fanelas have skinny arms, even the companions, have you seen shadowherat loading screen with cultists behind? That arm can carry a heavy plate armor and a mace around, the actual in game character model though, hard to believe she could, we definitely need options that fit better character role, or at least make the companions their own modelo that fit their classes better (and the actual game art, weird how her she is so off from the art bodytype wise).
Don't want my female fighters skinny looking like they wouldnt be able to lift a greatsword or walk in Full armor, and don't want my male characters all on steroids, some might be mage scholars, for instance.

And more face options would go along relly well.

That said hair and facial hair até looking good, with Nice variety, which some games really fail to make. Maybe add a few more short hairs but so far so good.

Last edited by pgmoro; 13/10/20 12:16 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
I hope there will be more Horn options for Tieflings. At least let us get some of the styles already designed for NPCs. I would also like to see 'ear' choices.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Originally Posted by Philbe2020
I hope there will be more Horn options for Tieflings. At least let us get some of the styles already designed for NPCs. I would also like to see 'ear' choices.

Ear, nose and different eyes could be made to be matched with different face shapes, would be a nice addition too. Tô bem honesto other Larian games most disappoing feature for me is character creator, I Hope they impprove this time

Link Copied to Clipboard