Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
addict
addict
T
This is commonly called Ironman mode.

stranger
stranger
Will be good if after the full release they make challenges like PoE2 did. And this anti save-scumming sounds like a challenge for most ppl laugh

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I'd like a bronzeman difficulty. So you can save anytime you want, you only have 1 save, and it auto-saves when you quit. However, should the party be wiped you can load your previous save. A die = game over difficulty just isn't for me.

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
Originally Posted by Slapstick
I'd like a bronzeman difficulty. So you can save anytime you want, you only have 1 save, and it auto-saves when you quit. However, should the party be wiped you can load your previous save. A die = game over difficulty just isn't for me.

I neither want to be wiped because of stupid battle decision 60 hours into the game.
It's like in tabletop dnd. You failed your roll, game continues, there is no second option

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by Slapstick

I also like this kind of thing and its a shame its almost entirely absent in videogames. Games sometimes work unexpectedly, and so the pure ironman can sometimes be unfair. A mode that ensures you are forced to stick to long term decisions by not letting you simply go back a half hour, but which still allows for the circumvention of hard game overs, is comfy. Its how i play mount and blade. realistic mode with a healthy amount of alt-f4ing. Strategic decisions have weight to them, but tactical missteps dont destroy you.

stranger
stranger
+1
Great idea.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard