Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
First, wow, it was so good ! (musics, roleplay and thrilling dice system, options, cinematics, d&d5 (more of the core rules please !), wonderful fights !)

I want a huge game in the end. I want to get lost. I want small forgotten dungeons with random loot lost in the wild.
I want a huge and surprising baldur's gate city (and several towns/villages) with all the good things you put in the early access, not just : "hey you have access to this district only, sorry..."
I want additional origin characters : I truly enjoy evil characters, but I also love NICE and FRIENDLY characters (and slightly MAD characters, such as MINSC)

I am confident that the final game will be amazing (the early access already is, for an early access)

U
stranger
stranger
U
+1

G
stranger
stranger
G
+1 too

old hand
old hand
Neverwinter Nights MMO I think did a great job of taking you fun places and spreading out the geography. I hope they do something like that as well where you go across country side (a la bg2 as well) and find rando places. NWN wasnt that hot on gameplay but had some great ideas in that vein.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?

Link Copied to Clipboard