Next Thread
Print Thread
#693535 13/10/20 12:53 PM
G
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
G
I know we only have a small portion of the full game in early access and things are still being developed but based on what you have seen so far do you find yourself looking forward to multiple playthroughs? Do you think the experience will be much different with a different class or race?

I have played with a Wizard, Warlock and Ranger. There are several places where your class or race gives you a special dialogue option but then the conversation proceeds the same and the results are not influenced by that race/class dialogue. It seems to just be flavor without any real impact. I'm worried this will be a game that I play through once and move on because there is little incentive to re-play a long game if it will be 99% the same as the first time.

I can see maybe having a "good" playthrough and an "evil" one but it doesn't feel like your character choice really matters all that much. Your thoughts?

N
old hand
old hand
N
It will be different every time. Just as an example, on my second playthrough, I managed to unlock the door Shadowheart was bumping on with my rogue. So I explored the crypts with two level 1s and it changed a lot the beginning of my campaign. As well, depending on the tags of your character, you can have dialogues you would never have with another. So replayability, yes definitely.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard