Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
stranger
stranger
One more note!

My autosaves would all load up until the goblin camp. That's when it goes haywire.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I had the same trouble. Lets try with the new hot fix....

M
stranger
stranger
M
They just posted an update and reverted to previous version. Restart your stream client and it should download and fix.

Can confirm now working

Last edited by mattkwi; 13/10/20 10:52 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Yep looks like they've either patched it or are reverting the patch. Another Steam update...

U
stranger
stranger
U
Will try, previous loads worked for me, quick save not. set me back 2 hours. New saves work for previous loads that work.

U
stranger
stranger
U
Confirmed for me, new update woks and I can load my quick saves i could not 2h ago hehe

veteran
veteran
Whew!

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
The roll-back is a 811.1MB update.. it's taking forever to "preallocate" again.. not sure if anyone is experiencing the same...

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ydtseng
The roll-back is a 811.1MB update.. it's taking forever to "preallocate" again.. not sure if anyone is experiencing the same...

My rollback is 63gigs.. I'm jealous

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Confirming the rollback works.. thanks for the super quick fix!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Works for me too.

Thanks you for being that reactive.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
How do I revert to the old build? I've logged out of Steam and restarted - same issue. I didn't get an update when I tried it.

stranger
stranger
my saves load fine but starting a new game slows my game to an absolute crawl as soon as I enter the room with Us in it. 30 sec input lag and sub 1 fps and it eventually crashes

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by TrollishMcTroll
How do I revert to the old build? I've logged out of Steam and restarted - same issue. I didn't get an update when I tried it.

Also wondering this! Still can't access my saves, not sure what reverting to old build means or how to do so.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Yeah - there's been zero explanation. I saw that this happened by way of a random article that popped up on my newsfeed referring to the rollback - and then in this thread someone says to log out and restart steam. I've done so multiple times and have not seen any sort of update or rollback happen

addict
addict
Stadia on PC.

Loading game to most recent save results in CTD. Loading the previous save works fine, from which I can then load to the most recent save.

Update: now older saves don't seem to work either. Tried about fives different older saves; all but one resulted in CTD, and the one that didn't froze a couple of minutes into playing and crashed.

Last edited by Emrikol; 22/10/20 02:52 AM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
This is becoming a huge issue for me. Many of my saves cannot be loaded and the game crashes to desktop. I have to randomly try multiple save files to see if they loaded. I was hoping the newest update would fix this but it still persists. Thought perhaps there's a save file limit and deleted a bunch of saves - still happening.

Verified the game files, tried the recommended hotfixes, nothing working. Sent the reports to Larian but there's no identifiable problem that is causing the crash other than that the save files seem to be corrupted somehow.

Last edited by everith; 31/10/20 02:39 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard