Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#694684 13/10/20 09:31 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So, each time I am playing new character I am getting to this guy (he is rly hot) and after 3 successful play checks he gives me blessing of his goddess, but I cant see any differences after it. Anyone knows where her blessing is start working or what it gave at all?
[Linked Image]

B
stranger
stranger
B
Russians can't get the blessing of Loviatar, that's their normal state of being.

Annnnnd, all jokes aside, it didn't work for me either. It didn't even give me an empty question mark buff.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Originally Posted by Blizz't
Russians can't get the blessing of Loviatar, that's their normal state of being.

As a Russian, I do appreciate this joke.

The blessing didn't work for me, either.

Last edited by Xarico; 14/10/20 12:43 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Tried it twice, didn't receive anything as well.

Necromancy is just recycling...
F
journeyman
journeyman
F
I presume at best it's the same as for his ritual dagger (found on his corpse for example) : as a bonus action, lose 1d4 hp to gain "Bless" for 1 turn. Not really worthy IMO :p

veteran
veteran
But interesting side mechanic?

K
K
I found this weird as well. I expected some sort of buff even temporarily at least for passing the three rolls on this. As FenrisC mentions there is a buff you can get from the weapons if you steal them, the dagger being one you get when you use on a character to cut themself

journeyman
journeyman
Their is a temporary buff you can get called "Ardent Apostle" by
standing completely naked before you take the test. So take off all your items. It gives you a bonus to all skill checks and saving throws until fully rested. Not sure what the bonus is exactly.
Tho it seems to be a one time buff, and if you don't do that the very first time you do the test you cant get it.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by 00zim00
Their is a temporary buff you can get called "Ardent Apostle" by
standing completely naked before you take the test. So take off all your items. It gives you a bonus to all skill checks and saving throws until fully rested. Not sure what the bonus is exactly.
Tho it seems to be a one time buff, and if you don't do that the very first time you do the test you cant get it.

I wonder how I myself didn't think of this before, thanks.

Can Shadow Heart take this test for me?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!

Link Copied to Clipboard