Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
Quality of life suggestion here. Being bogged down in items is going to happen for a lot of us who want to squeeze every last cent out of our kills/thefts, and I am grateful that we can send things back to the camp. Two thumbs up.

However, having to go back and forth to camp to pick up items is tedious and defeats the purpose. Please add a selection in the selling menu that allows us to sell directly from the camp storage. If I can send things back to camp in the middle of nowhere on the map, I should be able to withdraw them while I am talking to a vendor in a populated area.

Back from timeout.
old hand
old hand
yuuup. +1

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
enthusiast
enthusiast
+1

Necromancy is just recycling...
Please get rid of instanced camps and storage, its part of the reason this game sucks so much, reminds me of that failed world of warcraft patch subtracts from atmosphere and the over all feel of the game making it feel like an Electronic Arts title.

Last edited by Emulate; 14/10/20 12:25 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Better option.
Give us "sell all junk".
And it will put on sale even stuff in camp that marked as junk.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Don't find any of the following, but could be add either a button to let us sell all wares/send them to camps and/or sending things to camp with a key combination (like alt+click, for example)... idk

veteran
veteran
+1 to the OP.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Perhaps we gain a merchant camp follower later in the game, as we did in Dragons Age.

Originally Posted by Anfindel
Perhaps we gain a merchant camp follower later in the game, as we did in Dragons Age.

This. +1

Link Copied to Clipboard