Print Thread
#695681 14/10/20 06:42 AM
S
Slit518 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
For future development and the final release I would like to see the following races added as playable:
Goblin
Orc
Goliath (with sub-races, even if you have to make them up)
Variant Human

The ability to buy animals like in the PHB (some animals have special benefits), like for example I can buy a dog and use it for an extra attack/meat shield. If it dies, I buy another. Just various animals that have 1 or 2 utility uses. Maybe 1 "pet" per character.

Sub-Classes (I assume all 12 PHB classes will be in)
Favored Soul Sorcerer, I want to cast both Divine and Arcane magic

S
Slit518 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
To expand on the idea of pets (they can be attacked and killed), how about a?
Rat - it can sneak around and scout, also fit in small holes and get small treasure.
Donkey - it carries extra weight.
Snake - it bites and causes the poisoned condition on a successful bite.
Song Bird - once a Short Rest it grants Inspiration to one person of your choice.
Chicken - once a Long Rest it lays an egg that heals 1d4+1 damage, and on rare occasions a golden egg that heals 8d4+8 damage or is valued at 100 gold.
Dog - it can be used to gain Advantage on Investigation & Perception checks, as well as be an attacking meat shield in combat.

What would you add?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I like Goblin as a playable race
I would like to see a "stay put till I move you darnit" option for other party members...dang that's annoying when even in stealth they follow me around - and screw things up
Auto-pathing for NPCs to AVOID terrain issues/damage such as fire or acid
Unlock all hairstyles for all races/genders (and some better ones, please!)
Some kind of costume/clothing that isn't armor but can cover it and make it look less horrible
A "hide helmet [hood, whatever]" option

I would add:
-Spider pets/companions to climb on walls/have coolo mobility
-Higher effectiveness on the bear growl/taunt, it doesn't seem to do much currently
-maybe Dog (as in guard dog) to have a really good perception ability

apprentice
apprentice
I wish to see companions that join your adventure later on in the story with their own motivations that differ/align with the party. Like maybe, a lich companion (necromancer wizard) that complements my voice and complains about his skeletal bird having such an aggravating demeanour.

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Originally Posted by Malkie
I wish to see companions that join your adventure later on in the story with their own motivations that differ/align with the party. Like maybe, a lich companion (necromancer wizard) that complements my voice and complains about his skeletal bird having such an aggravating demeanour.

I see what you did there <3

apprentice
apprentice
I know I said it as a joke.... but the more I think about... the more I actually want it.....

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Malkie
Like maybe, a lich companion (necromancer wizard) that complements my voice and complains about his skeletal bird having such an aggravating demeanour.

YES. (Take this, disappointing canon.)

Link Copied to Clipboard