Next Thread
Print Thread
#695702 14/10/20 07:01 AM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
So my girlfriend and I are playing a co op game and she talked with Shadowheart when we met her. Things didn't go well and Shadowheart told her character off and ran off. We kind of need a cleric for some of the story lines so is she gone for good or can we try to recruit her again later on somewhere?

old hand
old hand
Make a cleric yourself or don't piss off shadowheart?

Pretty simple solution.

Also you don't need a cleric at all to play this game.

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 14/10/20 07:03 AM.
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
That would be great except I already made a character and it's not a cleric. So in other words too bad so sad, you F'd up now you have to start all over? well that sucks ass.

addict
addict
If Shadowheart isn't recruited at the beach, she hangs out at the Druid Grove.

No sure what happens if you piss her off thought.

stranger
stranger
as a Gith she falts out rejects you at first. You can find her again in the Druid Grove ( meaning you ahve to do that fight with no healers ) You need to succeed at a die roll for her to join

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Asylumchild
That would be great except I already made a character and it's not a cleric. So in other words too bad so sad, you F'd up now you have to start all over? well that sucks ass.

You're literally like 2 minutes into the game when you get to Shadowheart, so I fail to see where the problem is?

And again, you don't need a cleric to play this game? So how have you F'd up?

There is nothing at all stopping you from continuing to play the game.

If you think this is an F up, then just wait until you start failing rolls and making the wrong decisions in all the rest of the game.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Asylumchild

You're literally like 2 minutes into the game when you get to Shadowheart, so I fail to see where the problem is?

And again, you don't need a cleric to play this game? So how have you F'd up?

There is nothing at all stopping you from continuing to play the game.

If you think this is an F up, then just wait until you start failing rolls and making the wrong decisions in all the rest of the game.

Or wait, why not just reload your last autosave before you met her? This thread is entirely a non issue.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Vithaar
as a Gith she falts out rejects you at first. You can find her again in the Druid Grove ( meaning you have to do that fight with no healers ) You need to succeed at a die roll for her to join

My girlfriend is playing a Gith smile Okay that explains the dialogue. thanks for the heads up.

A
stranger
stranger
A
It doesn't matter if you totally piss her off, she'll remain at the druid grove until you pick her up. I believe the only two companions you can totally screw up getting are Wyll and Gale because
they can die before they get into your party and thus cannot be revived
. I'm not sure if you cannot pick her up because of being a githyanki yourself, but if you're playing in a dual-party I imagine the party member that isn't gith would be able to talk to her at the grove.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard