Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trixks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Defeated the Hag. Saved Mayrina. Used the wand to resurrect Connor, fought and killed him so 'Slay Connor' was fulfilled and talked to Mayrina afterwards so she told us to leave her alone and left...
and yet... still an active quest? Is Complete just not working?

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
You got that far?
I never even got to fight Aunty Ethel. I lowered Myrina's cage, and she just stands there.
I bonked her on the head, and she ran into some fire and died. (I guess that's a way to end the quest...)

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Aurgelmir
You got that far?
I never even got to fight Aunty Ethel. I lowered Myrina's cage, and she just stands there.
I bonked her on the head, and she ran into some fire and died. (I guess that's a way to end the quest...)

Same thing. Ethel isn't there when I got down and i was able to lower the cage and she just kinda hangs out...so i looted the whole place and left never to finish the quest.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Aurgelmir
You got that far?

Ha! this is exactly what I had happen as well! thought "maybe she's the hag in disguise?" Nope ran into the fire.

stranger
stranger
Aunty is in hiding on the bridge behind the cage (if you are facing Myrina and her cage. use aoe spells to lure her out.

Trixks Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yeah, I stopped Aunty Ethel with some pining down, stop spell and a fire object throw when she moved behind the fireplace and I killed her there. Her dead body transported down to Mayrina's cage when I went to rescue her.

Link Copied to Clipboard