Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
A
In the tool tip for Great Weapn Master it says you can use your bonus action to attack again after slaying an enemy, but this doesn't seem to work.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I also have experienced this issue.

stranger
stranger
Look in your quick option menu, like the offhand weapon there should be a bonus action option for that attack, you have to manually activate it

C
stranger
stranger
C
I do not see it the extra ability as you say. [Linked Image]

C
stranger
stranger
C
Do I have to kill/crit something first before the ability appears in my spells?

apprentice
apprentice
Might be like the activate lightning spell that only shows up when useable

Tuuch! Tuuch! Tuuch!
old hand
old hand
Is it a reaction you can enable in your reaction hotbar?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
C
stranger
stranger
C
I see nothing appear in my hotbar or if I open my spellbook up after delivering a killing strike.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Carsomyr
I see nothing appear in my hotbar or if I open my spellbook up after delivering a killing strike.

Ok so you have 1 action 1 bonus action. Only your action can be used to take the attack action. With this it says if you kill someone, you can use your bonus action to make an attack. It might be sayin you can use your bonus action - if you still have one left - to make an attack. If youve burned the BA already, you wouldnt be able to make an attack. If you have it left, you attack, kill, and your action is gone I would imagine the attack action should show as available at that point. When youve been testing it have you been paying attention to if you have a BA or not?

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
C
stranger
stranger
C
Ok, I did another check on what you suggested. After using my Action with my Bonus Action still available, it does not let me do a secondary attack. It just says "Not enough resources: Action". Sadly, I think this is just a bug or not implemented correctly yet.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
I believe there is also a condition that there must be an enemy in melee range to attack...if no, then try running up to one if you have movement.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Killed a goblin and had a Bonus Action Available. Still wouldn't let me use my extra attack.

[Linked Image]

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm just going to assume this is bugged or not implemented fully yet.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Anyone know if this was fixed with Patch 3? Or is still bugged?

Last edited by Trevail; 05/12/20 03:55 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard