Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So when we have all the PHB classes, who is rolling what? I personally can't wait for my Drow spore druid laugh

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Half-elf paladin/hexblade: prob selune drow or wood elf half for the movement speed.

Last edited by Oldnight; 14/10/20 03:51 PM.
Human Paladin/Champion as its my most favorite class and i do that in every game. That is my main character. Actually I play paladins always where I can.

I'm boring and always play a Rogue in this kind of game because I like scouting ahead. So, probably what I'm playing in EA now, a Half Wood Elf Rogue/Thief.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
I'm thinking of a dwarf druid, but I'll have to see what the graphics are like first. If they resemble the druids of Druid's Grove then I'm in.

Of course, I will almost certainly end up with dozens of characters because that's what I do.

journeyman
journeyman
Probably rogue, bard, or ranger. I like having my skill-focused classes.

T
T
Human Paladin of Kelemvor

old hand
old hand
Female Wood Elf Rogue, since I doubt I'll be able to get my Bard/AA/Assassin build from NWNs.

old hand
old hand
I can't even begin to decide now. But if I HAD to decide now, I'd say a Rogue, but not sure what race. Elf or half-elf, probably.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I hope they have the multitude of cleric domains available. Tempest domain or forge domain.

Also, Paladin, and monk. Love me some monk.

journeyman
journeyman
Actually no idea but atm I am enjoying a scale mail wearing Githyanki Wizard...

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost
Actually no idea but atm I am enjoying a scale mail wearing Githyanki Wizard...

I went with a Githyanki wizard as well. Medium armor with +2 dex on a wizard for the win.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Seldarine Drow Bard... College of Whispers, or the Sword... or Spirits, should Larian include UA material.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Sephirajo
So when we have all the PHB classes, who is rolling what? I personally can't wait for my Drow spore druid laugh

Circle of Spores is not PHB. I hope we get some non PHB subclasses, especially hexblade. If nothing else, these will probably get modded in easily, as subclasses rarely require new assets.

Originally Posted by Frumpkis
I'm boring and always play a Rogue in this kind of game because I like scouting ahead. So, probably what I'm playing in EA now, a Half Wood Elf Rogue/Thief.

This is exactly the character I want to play, too. I like playing unheroic heroes. Bilbo Baggins energy.

Other than that, what I am most excited to play is a shadow monk / assassin or arcane trickster with the warlock initiate feat for Hex.

Last edited by Warlocke; 14/10/20 08:14 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Paladin Warlock.
Hex blade if it gets added (probably not for launch) but a paladin 2/Fiend pact of the blade lock. Will need stat rolling to get decent enough stats (will need Str+con+cha)
My idea is that by level 7 I will have decent ranged and melee with good "Face" skills. Face being face of the party so will be prof in persuade/intimidate/deception. Leave other skills to party members as I would in table top.

journeyman
journeyman
Either a human fighter/eldritch knight or an elf life cleric.

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
addict
addict
Half-Elf Bard, Paladin or Warlock (for a not goody-two-shoes character).

I just love CHA classes and I always go Half-Elf when given the opportunity.

Saying that, I really liked my Ranger Hunter Bounty Hunter Urban tracker in the EA.

Last edited by azarhal; 14/10/20 04:49 PM.
stranger
stranger
Human- Battle Cleric or Storm Cleric

old hand
old hand
Actually, Rogue/Warlock IF multiclassing is added and IF Devil's Sight is fixed.

old hand
old hand
For sure I will have my Half Drow Rogue (AT) and Drow Warlock (GOO)

Probably will also have a Tiefling Fighter (EK), Half Elf Sorcerer, Death Domain Cleric (not sure what race) and some sort of Eldritch Archer (Warlock/Ranger)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard