enthusiast
enthusiast
Wood elf / Druid

Necromancy is just recycling...
T
addict
addict
T
Depends on if yuanti is implemented or not.

journeyman
journeyman
Depends a lot on final class implementations but likely from the following:

Half Wood Elf Ranger

Human Barbarian

Half Wood Elf Paladin

Half Wood Elf Cleric

As a free action, can I regret my life choices
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd go for draconic bloodline sorcerer (either silver or gold dragon), seldarine drow of course. Depending if we get to have draconic bloodlines, otherwise wild magic it is.

veteran
veteran
I've heard 5e sorcerers are pretty pants, so I'm definitely doing that. As for race, I'd like to see how the world reacts to a halfling.

journeyman
journeyman
human fighter or paladin most likely.

old hand
old hand
High elf, wizard, evocation school

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
stranger
stranger
We already have chainlocks, so all I need to recreate my current D&D character are aarakocras.
[Linked Image]

If we're only getting PHB races, I'll probably go for the dragonborn sorcerer.

stranger
stranger
I'd love to make an Aasimar, but I do have a deep love for Tieflings, so even if they don't add some of the more interesting races (Aasimar/Dragonborn/Half-Orc/Firbolg/etc), I think I'll be happy. Honestly, right now I'm just itching to see more classes and subclasses. Really excited to see whatever the next content is that's added to EA.

Tiefling sorceress or bard. Probably sorceress - unleashing havoc is just too much fun.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Dragonborn Paladin - Oath of Vengeance. DIVINE SMITE!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well I'm really liking the Ranger character, and for some weird reason I am digging the whole "part demon" vibe so probably something in there.

Although after meeting Sazza, I really really hope they have goblins as a playable race. Normally I just don't go for Dwarves/Halflings or anything like that ... but she really intrigues me.

apprentice
apprentice
Human Paladin of Tyr. Great grandson of the paladi. I ascended to Godhoid at end of baldurs 2. I plan on killing the Gith and Shadow soon as they give me that judge dress vibe that Tyr wants me to bring the law!!!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hunter Ranger and Hexblade

P
P
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I hope we get some non PHB subclasses, especially hexblade. If nothing else, these will probably get modded in easily, as subclasses rarely require new assets.

I certainly hope that Wyll gets redone as a hexblade. Not only will it make more sense, he'll be a more useful companion character.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Postwave
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I hope we get some non PHB subclasses, especially hexblade. If nothing else, these will probably get modded in easily, as subclasses rarely require new assets.

I certainly hope that Wyll gets redone as a hexblade. Not only will it make more sense, he'll be a more useful companion character.

Not going to happen. His patron is a character in the game and part of his quest line.

Edit: that being said, Larian did see that they were looking into options to respec the companions, which doesn’t make any sense to me seeing as most of their stories are built around their class, so who knows.

Last edited by Warlocke; 15/10/20 04:08 AM.
veteran
veteran
Tiefling Warlock, hands down. Favourite race-class combo. I'd go with Fey-pact warlock assuming it makes the cut.

U
apprentice
apprentice
U
Will co-op with le bf at launch, and I've set my mind on being a Half Wood-Elf (Beastmaster) Ranger :P

So I'm NOT playing that for EA, wouldn't be fair to him otherwise imo.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Assuming no multiclass and such, very likely Wood Elf Ranger just so I could replace that obnoxious addict Astarion for lockpicks/stealth/sleight of hand proficiency. Prefer this to Rogue as a whole, I don't know if what I see in EA will survive to launch, but you can cheese so hard with ranged attacks and stealth, it's ridiculous.

That's already level 3 Ranger there.

You can basically solo entire temple courtyard like this, by the time they even spot you - you killed half of them, after that you can just run off and hide and keep at it.

And you start with all this level 1 too with Wood Elf Ranger in BG3, they give you 2 proficiencies on top.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Gaidax; 15/10/20 08:02 AM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard