Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Nicottia
Originally Posted by Arideya
Its a bit weird to see Shadowheart surrounded by dead Intellect Devourers but I just assume they died by some other means, maybe a crash, since there are fisherfolk bodies scattered around as well. We are not shown that she fought them and she does not state so either, so...

Edit: fighting them later on yes, does suspend your disbelief, as a first level character you should be completely decimated.

It is implied in the dialogue with her that she did indeed kill them. Somehow. As a drow you can even compliment her on the carnage at her feet. And she thanks you even. So, I dunno, maybe aside from the wonder Gale we have another god's chosen at our disposal? At this point nothing will surprise me.

And yes, thank you for that edit. It's the point I've been trying to make. wink

It's not like the lady is into sarcastic hyperboles and a bit self-centered. Not at all. We are talking about someone who's answer to "you're beautiful" is "I know". wink

Saying that, she followed the paths used by other survivors (use "speak with dead" on the subtle green glow fisher(wo)man in the area for more information about that).

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by azarhal
Originally Posted by Nicottia
Originally Posted by Arideya
Its a bit weird to see Shadowheart surrounded by dead Intellect Devourers but I just assume they died by some other means, maybe a crash, since there are fisherfolk bodies scattered around as well. We are not shown that she fought them and she does not state so either, so...

Edit: fighting them later on yes, does suspend your disbelief, as a first level character you should be completely decimated.

It is implied in the dialogue with her that she did indeed kill them. Somehow. As a drow you can even compliment her on the carnage at her feet. And she thanks you even. So, I dunno, maybe aside from the wonder Gale we have another god's chosen at our disposal? At this point nothing will surprise me.

And yes, thank you for that edit. It's the point I've been trying to make. wink

It's not like the lady is into sarcastic hyperboles and a bit self-centered. Not at all. We are talking about someone who's answer to "you're beautiful" is "I know". wink

Saying that, she followed the paths used by other survivors (use "speak with dead" on the subtle green glow fisher(wo)man in the area for more information about that).

Now I'm going to have to try that, to see what they have to say.

apprentice
apprentice
BG1 follows the story of the young and reckless Bhaalspawn. It ends with the death of your “brother” Sarevok. The whole time you are trying to just figure this out and understand why he wants you dead.

BG2 you have been robbed of your possessions and experimented on. You know what you are but not why you are. While avoiding Irenicus and building back your character you discover the Slayer and more about the God that made you.

BG3 you are the helpless victim of mind flayers. You have formed a weak and compromised party that shares your fate and end goal. You know that Baldurs Gate is near but still out of your way and you know that at any moment you die and a monster will take your place.

The first two do share a central theme, Bhaal. However the game is not flushed out and you do not know what forces and characters are behind your fate and what your character is in the grand scheme of things...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard