Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by Finnius
I love her as well...too bad I have to slaughter all the Druids to get in her pants

Yeah, I wish ''evil'' path was a bit more nuanced.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher30
I love her as well...too bad I have to slaughter all the Druids to get in her pants

Yeah, I wish ''evil'' path was a bit more nuanced.

t would be nice if we could make Kagha an ally of Minthara in this route.
Or leave her friendly and neutral.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
addict
addict
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
it would be nice if we could make Kagha an ally of Minthara in this route.
Or leave her friendly and neutral.
For that to happen Kagha and Olodan should not be an outside hostile party. We don't know for sure if they will become relevant again later but the druid storyline seems rather done and dusted post Act 1A, so we might not even find out on whose behalf Olodan was acting. (other than the shadow druid from BG2 who is mentioned in a lore note)

stranger
stranger
Hope we will get update with Menzoberranzan adventures for drow. And ofc with Minthara. :3

addict
addict

Wow...that sentence sounds so carefreely spoken I don''t know what scares me the most. You for writing it, or me for speaking it out loudly in a carefree tone?

Momma, I don't like what this forum is doing to me.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

Wow...that sentence sounds so carefreely spoken I don''t know what scares me the most. You for writing it, or me for speaking it out loudly in a carefree tone?

What can you say, people do like that drow p.... They should still add one drow (male or female) romance/companion option if they are not going to add Minthara. At least that.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by PrivateRaccoon

What can you say, people do like that drow p.... They should still add one drow (male or female) romance/companion option if they are not going to add Minthara. At least that.

It will be sad, because they have already given the drow which we like, and this year we will get used to it. If they wanted to add another drow girl as a companion, they should have done no Minthara at all in Act 1 EA. It is so well designed and have a big potential..
Let there be two drow companions, okay, its nice. But one of them is Minthara

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
So we have a new patch.
I saw great dialogue with Minthara after trying to kill me, which I liked much more than what I saw in the first playthrough.

In the first playthrough, I chose Ilythid's ability, now I chose the charisma check. Quite romantic and promises a sequel.

At first I thought it was added in the patch, but this dialogue was in the game from the very beginning, in the first version and I just miss it. All this time I thought there was a big flaw, but it turned out that everything is fine there.
I just had to choose another dialogue (first time I was afraid to fail the charisma check and decided to act for sure)

:\

Looks like I lost quite a bit just sniping her from above. Jarlaxle's cousin, huh? Shame to waste such a character.

Last edited by Choosen of KEK; 03/12/20 08:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Vhaldez
[quote=OneManArmy]🧐 Excuse me sir, this is a Christian forum.

D&D is objectively satanic. No real christian would ever touch the dice.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I think she makes a pretty good corpse.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
So we have a new patch.
I saw great dialogue with Minthara after trying to kill me, which I liked much more than what I saw in the first playthrough.

In the first playthrough, I chose Ilythid's ability, now I chose the charisma check. Quite romantic and promises a sequel.

At first I thought it was added in the patch, but this dialogue was in the game from the very beginning, in the first version and I just miss it. All this time I thought there was a big flaw, but it turned out that everything is fine there.
I just had to choose another dialogue (first time I was afraid to fail the charisma check and decided to act for sure)

Post some screenshots maybe.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
So we have a new patch.

Post some screenshots maybe.

5:00 charisma check

Also. The sentence "But you can rebel against the Absolute" also did not trigger an instant attack, as I suspected in the first playthrough. "I wish it were true," interesting.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I definitly do not think she is the next companion option for us, she is so simple and in good lawful playtrought game doesn't even give you a chose to talk her, ı mean ı ve killed her easily with Lae'zel. And Did not think about talk her even one time. She was just a one of three bosses ı should slay for helping tieflings. Doesn't seems to me so important. At least in lawful playtrought. She has died for me forever and there is enough negative energy in my companions thanks to all expect Wyll and Gale. I think the next one should be much more fugitive or rebel kind. Look at the Lae Zel and Shadowheart, Shadowheart is so RELİGİOUS FANATIC and ILLITERATE, Lae Zel the another version of the same shit. They re both secterian. Only origin ı personally interest is the one of Astarion. He seems like the piggy in the middle. And observing his emotion waving is so satisfying. I personally think we need someone like Astarion.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Fikoley
I definitly do not think she is the next companion option for us, she is so simple and in good lawful playtrought game doesn't even give you a chose to talk her, ı mean ı ve killed her easily with Lae'zel. And Did not think about talk her even one time. She was just a one of three bosses ı should slay for helping tieflings. Doesn't seems to me so important. At least in lawful playtrought. She has died for me forever and there is enough negative energy in my companions thanks to all expect Wyll and Gale. I think the next one should be much more fugitive or rebel kind. Look at the Lae Zel and Shadowheart, Shadowheart is so RELİGİOUS FANATIC and ILLITERATE, Lae Zel the another version of the same shit. They re both secterian. Only origin ı personally interest is the one of Astarion. He seems like the piggy in the middle. And observing his emotion waving is so satisfying. I personally think we need someone like Astarion.

Is there any point in discussing whether Minthara should become a companion on the evil path if you are not considering going through the evil path? There are characters on the evil path who also need to be killed, for example, Will. He is dead in an evil passage! This does not mean that he is not needed in the game for those who play the game differently.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I'm waiting for paladin so I can pick oathbreaker and be an absolutely evil death knight for my neutral route I plan a neutral drow rogue assassin (based on Riddick) But for my death knight, i will me sure to torch druids precious tree hehe.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Kaptin
I'm waiting for paladin so I can pick oathbreaker and be an absolutely evil death knight for my neutral route I plan a neutral drow rogue assassin (based on Riddick) But for my death knight, i will me sure to torch druids precious tree hehe.

A neutral root that is run by an evil hero, I thought it must be related to Kagha. What you say is an evil way

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by Fikoley

Is there any point in discussing whether Minthara should become a companion on the evil path if you are not considering going through the evil path? There are characters on the evil path who also need to be killed, for example, Will. He is dead in an evil passage! This does not mean that he is not needed in the game for those who play the game differently.

I will go through the evil path. Just don't have time right now for this. I saw comments people talking about drow companion so ı declared my opinion about that.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Hopefully, Larian will announce Minthara as a companion as a Christmas present, or, as a last resort, confirm a full-fledged emotional love story so that there are many quests and content in romance with her.

The fate of the most charismatic female character in the game worries me very much, the pleasure of the game depends on it.
(the male most charismatic character is Astarion, but he is already a companion and everything is clear with him)

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Have to wait for updates in any case, most likely after holidays at this point.

Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard