Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#698546 15/10/20 03:45 AM
pill0ws Offline OP
OP Offline
The Blade of Frontiers... when you first meet him he introduces himself to the goblins as "The Blade"... yet he is a warlock.... hmmmmmmm

I hope that they add Hexblades to the game, and I hope Wyll is changed to a Hexblade because he thematically fits it already. All warlocks have a patron, so his patron doesnt really justify the fiend subclass over the Hexblade. C'mon Larian, everyone likes them some Hexblade... do the right thing

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
I was just about to make a thread asking why Wyll has proficiency in rapiers when they're a martial weapon and he's a warlock. Also, why didn't they have Pact of the Blade prepared in time?

As an aside that might deserve it's own thread: It feels weird getting to choose Archetypes on the companions that don't have them already at 1st level. Like, I get wanting to be able to customize your character, but a character's subclass is a big deal and it should probably be set by the character. Similarly, choices like Wyll's Pact Boon. Why's the Blade of Frontiers not getting a Pact Blade?

C
stranger
stranger
C
This is all I want at the moment. Pact of the blade

Link Copied to Clipboard