Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
K I want to be tied up and absolutely wrecked by every orc companion in Bastard Bonds.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Necromancy is just recycling...
T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I'm afraid I don't see the sexy there.

I’d let her do stuff to my junk.

Well, if (in some weird world) we double date, you take Gobbet and I'll happily accompany Is0bel. Problem solved.

Except that you'd be covered in food and rats whilst sitting too close to Gobbet as she eats, and I'd be locked into a virtual date because Is0bel would only meet on on the 'net.

And given Gobbet's past history of friends and such, you have a better than even odds of not surviving your date with her. Granted she likely won't directly or deliberately kill you...probably not anyway. But......

Still, her art is sexy.

This thread is pure gold and my life is better for having clicked on it.

That said, I like the idea that they could be attractive or ugly depending on the player's preference. But, if I had to pick one, I think I have to go with ugly. Elves, humans, and tieflings are all sexy. Hell, even the halflings and dwarves have shockingly pretty options. We should have at least one race for the people that like playing scary, beastly characters. As long as the females are equally ugly/scary/beastly. I'm sick of the BS where the males are hideous but the females are still hot. It's not fair.

W
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
W
Originally Posted by pinklily
This thread is pure gold and my life is better for having clicked on it.

That said, I like the idea that they could be attractive or ugly depending on the player's preference. But, if I had to pick one, I think I have to go with ugly. Elves, humans, and tieflings are all sexy. Hell, even the halflings and dwarves have shockingly pretty options. We should have at least one race for the people that like playing scary, beastly characters. As long as the females are equally ugly/scary/beastly. I'm sick of the BS where the males are hideous but the females are still hot. It's not fair.

You’re very welcome. 😂

I hope we have a range of options. I generally play half-elves whenever I can, and I make them attractive but not gorgeous. I like playing half-orcs from time to time, so I’m interested in seeing what they will look like in this game. Generally with half-elves you know exactly what you are getting, but with half-orcs there tends to be a lot of divergence between looking more human or more orcish.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I'd actually like to have some proper Uruk-Hai style half-orcs. Give me something that looks violent and dangerous!

stranger
stranger
Half-Orcs would need to be pretty ugly.
I mean, they cant be better looking than the ugliest race that we currently have and Male Halflings are some of the ugliest humanoids I have seen yet.
Larian must not like Male Halflings or something...

S
veteran
veteran
S
Very.
Theres basically no point in having deliberatley ugly characters.

Let half orcs be attractive by half orc merits. Let them have tusks and orcish faces.
But dont make them overly asymmetrical, snarling , drooling or wrinkled to prove a point.
NWN 2 did this, meanwhile Pathfinder Kingmaker did a good job at it.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by Sordak
Theres basically no point in having deliberatley ugly characters.

They have their uses. I like to play an ugly character every so often. My current PnP character, for example, is a horrible hag. I'd also like to play a battered and punch-drunk barbarian who looks like his horse has tap-danced on his face.

I think orcs and half orcs are just like any other race. Some are more appealing to look at than others. Of course the saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder!" wink As far as looking primal or feral looking - any people can have that look. People have been citing Shadowrun which is a good example of how its more style than anything else. Bright, Netflix movie if you want to check it out, did an alright job. Although, I think I would like to see an actual Shadowrun movie instead. Or you know have a Shadow run game like at the level of Cyberpunk 2077. That would have me sold in a heart beat. Anyways, sorry went off topic. Half-orcs share both qualities so maybe have violent, feral ones and less violent ones, but look like a wild one that give you the Snu Snu lovins some of you are after. wink

journeyman
journeyman
I'm afraid I don't see the sexy there.

This ^. However, there are some very weird folk on the interwebz, who I'm glad I will never meet irl smile

.i.
old hand
old hand
WHAT ABOUT WEREWOLVES???

Werewolf

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 21/10/20 01:03 PM.
old hand
old hand
Another example of how orcs should look:

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Ok an actual 'half' orc

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
I'd have a lot more examples but they contain penis, which IMO should also be in this game.

old hand
old hand
I'd like to be stalked by this orc

[Linked Image]

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
(100+60)/2 id say

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Disculpa como son jugables no vi esa raza disponible :O!!!

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Que buen gusto !!!! si ojala tener esa raza disponible me enamore del ogro bead !!! al verlo pero le editaría el pelo que cuerpazo tiene el mod crearon no tiene edición ;C que asco como subes una foto aca ?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard