Next Thread
Print Thread
V
vnalord Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
I am wondering if there is a way to kick the Tieflings out of the grove before killing the goblins. I will be going for an evil playthrough with a tiefling warlock and while I have no problem killing them all, I am wondering how much content I will lose in the full version. I am almost a hunderd percent certain we will see the refugees again in Baldurs Gate, maybe with additional quests, so I would like them to make it.
Khaga seems to give you the quest to kick them out, but I only get as fas as killing their leader.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
As far as I’m aware, the tieflings only willingly leave after the goblin leaders are dead, because they know that the goblins will slaughter them otherwise.

V
vnalord Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
I mean it wouldn't have to be willingly - but currently they all get slaughtered when the goblins invade the grove, so a few deaths to get them out beforehand would still be a net plus. I just wouldn't want to close off content further down the line in the full release.

journeyman
journeyman
I tried to coerce them out after talking with the bitchy druid leader. I was subsequently attacked by Zevelor and other lady in his room. They died... but the rest of the tieflings remained and were still friendly.

Link Copied to Clipboard