Print Thread
#700471 15/10/20 09:12 PM
H
Hachina Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
H
The camp party is surprisingly quiet. Every npc are standing on their own. Nobody is dancing. Nobody is talking. Nobody is interracting. Can hardly be called a party.

I think some Tieffelin dancing, more random NPC could add to that. Also some character talking to each other, and talking about each other, gossiping, I mean, you travelled for nearly one week in life and death situation with team mate, and you have nothing to say about them?

The strangest thing, while everyone is standing far aways from each other, everyone instantly know who my love interest is. I mean, how? Why can't I promise a love night to all my companion only to betray all of them and face their wrath on the morning? That would be so much fun. ''you let me down'' ''yes dear'' . That'd be hilarious.

Last edited by Hachina; 15/10/20 09:12 PM.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
Hachina #700476 15/10/20 09:17 PM
+1, the evil version is even quieter, especially compared to the party we see the goblins having in their own camp.

Hachina #700499 15/10/20 09:26 PM
L
addict
addict
L
I *really* hope we get to move the camp to an inn when we get to Baldur’s Gate

Hachina #700505 15/10/20 09:27 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
+1 It does feel very dead. Would be cool if we had the choice to get very drunk ourselves too.

Necromancy is just recycling...
Hachina #700508 15/10/20 09:28 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Almost none interaction between the player and his companions (just an "I think that..." before an important dialogue choice)... And NO interaction between companions.
I want some good companions who get in the neck the evil's ones ! I want camp be a place of debauchery or fighting ^^
Camp have to be a place who u can talk with ur companion, not a cheating reason to recover, for free, hp and spells...

Last edited by Tylm; 15/10/20 09:31 PM.
Tylm #700580 15/10/20 09:59 PM
H
Hachina Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
H
Originally Posted by Synaryn
+1, the evil version is even quieter, especially compared to the party we see the goblins having in their own camp.

I know right, its kinda ironic that goblins simpletons are more social than humans and elves.

Originally Posted by LukasPrism
I *really* hope we get to move the camp to an inn when we get to Baldur’s Gate

Would definitly be nice. Looking forward to some HUB like De'arnyse castle or the planar sphere, too.

Originally Posted by Druid_NPC
+1 It does feel very dead. Would be cool if we had the choice to get very drunk ourselves too.

I'd love that. The option was present in BG1&2. We even had story to go along with that. Surely Larian can do it too laugh .
I don't mean to outrage anyone but we definitly need a couple of whores too. They were in every Baldur's gate Tavern and definitly added to the realism. And bards too. Volo could be at the camp.

Originally Posted by Tylm
Almost none interaction between the player and his companions (just an "I think that..." before an important dialogue choice)... And NO interaction between companions.
I want some good companions who get in the neck the evil's ones ! I want camp be a place of debauchery or fighting ^^
Camp have to be a place who u can talk with ur companion, not a cheating reason to recover, for free, hp and spells...

Yeah man, I so much agree. I remember Keldorn and Ajantis getting in a fight with basically any evil companion, miss that so much. It felt like every character had it own moral regardless and wasn't just a pawn or a lackey following you around.

Last edited by Hachina; 15/10/20 10:05 PM.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
Tylm #700613 15/10/20 10:13 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast

But how good can good be when there is no alignment in the first place? If everything is up to who becomes a Murderhobo out of convenience or not?

Last edited by JDCrenton; 15/10/20 10:14 PM.
JDCrenton #700651 15/10/20 10:27 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by JDCrenton

But how good can good be when there is no alignment in the first place? If everything is up to who becomes a Murderhobo out of convenience or not?

Gale is good (neutral/chaotic ?), Shadowhearth neutral (maybe evil at the beginning and becomes neutral/good) , the gith girl and the vampire are evil (lawful and chaotic) imo.

Last edited by Tylm; 15/10/20 10:27 PM.
Hachina #700791 15/10/20 11:40 PM
H
Hachina Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
H
I miss the old alignment as well, it was a nice touch and at least you knew who you were talking to. Still, I think Tylm is right about the party alignment, you can somehow see where they belong thanks to their behavior.

Link Copied to Clipboard