Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#700631 15/10/20 10:21 PM
OP Offline
Will the dirt camp be the only resting place or will we be able to rest in inn´s like in all other BG games? Will the "camp" stay always the same or adjust and adapt to environment we are in?

xMardeRx #700635 15/10/20 10:23 PM
old hand
old hand
I want a brothel option

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
xMardeRx #700638 15/10/20 10:24 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by xMardeRx
Will the dirt camp be the only resting place or will we be able to rest in inn´s like in all other BG games? Will the "camp" stay always the same or adjust and adapt to environment we are in?

I was wondering this myself.

I was thinking we may see camp change as we move through the Acts. Since Act 2 is likely Baldurs Gate, that could end up being Elfsong Tavern (please!) or a building of some sorts.

Last edited by Tomoya; 15/10/20 10:24 PM.

As a free action, can I regret my life choices
xMardeRx #700652 15/10/20 10:28 PM
OP Offline
Dont know how far you are but
ACT2 looks more like a dungeon encounter, the Dark Lands tower, not Baldurs Gate

I think Baldur gate is Act 3 and there will be more then 3 acts.

xMardeRx #700655 15/10/20 10:29 PM
old hand
old hand
ACT2 looks more like a dungeon encounter, the Dark Lands tower, not Baldurs Gate

Dungeon Brothel. As a DM, I would enjoy making that so much.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
xMardeRx #700659 15/10/20 10:30 PM
journeyman
journeyman

You think so?

Act 2 in Larian games tend to be very large and hefty. I would be pretty surprised if it were limited to a dungeon encounter. I really got the feeling that Baldurs Gate would be next as most NPC's have "things to do there" or will "see you there."

Only time will tell =)

As a free action, can I regret my life choices

Link Copied to Clipboard