Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lobozo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I was doing the "Search the Cellar" quest and found a cupboard that made me do an investigation roll which I succeeded but then I found no options for opening it apart from accessing it's inventory.

It's far to heavy for throwing (Even with a potion of hill giant's strength) so I got creative

I noticed on the minimap there's another entrance which looks like a regular wall, I lined up a character with the wall and pushed them through and got access to the area.

Larian plz fix

addict
addict
Are you talking of the cellar accessible by a wooden hatch (which leads to a sort of lab) *or* the one you either leap into through an old web or by unlocking a huge door ? (which leads to a bunch of artisan workstations)

If you are talking about the one under the wooden hatch, with a large cupboard behind scratch marks on the floor ...
Here is a spoiler about the cupboard :
there is a hidden switch : you may need to move some smaller items to see it.
I failed to find it myself, but a friend in multiplayer showed me.

Last edited by Baraz; 16/10/20 01:05 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
The button is behind some crates, which will most likely need to be moved.

The other entrance is connected to an area that keeps disappearing, and things in it keep disappearing. I hope they can fix the Doctor's Cellar soon, everytime I walk into it, parts of my party always disappears XD, and it's hard to loot and find things when they disappear just by turning your camera D:.

stranger
stranger
yeah same with me i clipped aa video and posted it here so hopefully they can see

https://youtu.be/_6U4NKAo0fk bug is at 13 secs?

addict
addict
+1 The secret necro room (beyond the mirror) has a camera bug. You have to rotate the camera to a certain angle to be able to see objects.

nb : it is near the secret exit (not an entrance).

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Pushing someone through the wall definitely shouldn't happen.

Manually (without using the lever) through brute force sounds like a clever option, which should maybe be considered (High DC Strength check). Destroying the workstation also feels reasonable.

Having only one solution, which requires you to move furniture is frustrating game design.

Link Copied to Clipboard