Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sozz Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
For those of you who might not have noticed, the body you pull Us out of is named Myrnath, so of course he's destined to be revealed as the catalyst for everything. Likely he's Bhaal in disguise.

Kidding aside I was wondering why this guy gets name, it'd be interesting if we have to find Us again because of something he might have consumed in there....

I might be looking a little too closely at the tutorial level now....Am I the only one with a collection of Brains in Jars stowed at camp?

Originally Posted by Sozz
Am I the only one with a collection of Brains in Jars stowed at camp?

I had a bunch of potential crafting/quest ingredients, a rope, blacksmith's tool, all of which I carried around just in case so I get where you're coming from :P

As for your first point I doubt we'll see "Us" more. Not that I would mind seeing it again. My character looked totally grossed out when *he pulled him out.

journeyman
journeyman
I always hung onto the rope, but I wasn't expecting to craft with it, I was expecting to end up having a use for it climbing down something though

stranger
stranger
I have no answers about Myrnath, but I am able to confirm you're not the only person with floating brains at their camp. wink

[Linked Image]

Sozz Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Nice brains guys. They shouldn't call something a Dark Mind and not expect me to carry it around in my back pocket the whole game.

I'm surprised the Illithid in the underdark didn't sniff it out on me.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard