Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
clavis #704239 18/10/20 04:03 AM
journeyman
journeyman
First time, I used a Battlemaster fighter shield dwarf. With Gale, Shadowheart and Astarian. My shield Dwarf and Shadowheart both had medium armour. Astarian +1 Leather I think.
The whole party had aid cast on them before the fight, gale had mage armour and armour of agathys cast on him (level 2 armour of agathys).

IN my second fight I had a party of 4 customs - Shield dwarf mage with headband of intellect and shattered flail, Githyanki strength based rogue with the +1 tyr greatsword, Life cleric and a beastmaster ranger. Aid cast pre-battle. This one since I had a fairly optimised group with decvent magic items was a push over. My rogue didn't even join the fight for the first 2 rounds, instead I had her jump into the storage room and loot it and then jump back.

clavis #704305 18/10/20 06:06 AM
clavis Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I really need to look for them magic weapons lol. Been buying mine and haven't (though honestly don't need to do to wipe at somepoint) really settled on any. so far as usual for this level most things are holding up. Then again bout to go 'Run with the Bulls' so we'll have to see how that goes.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard