Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Is anyone else having an issue with your close getting clipped by the characters' bodies. It happens with my male hero and Astarion no matter what armor I give them. [img]https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...eUdERW95bHNYZzVuMkdTVkFHWUV2NThpV1pjeFBR[/img]

I'm on medium settings on 2018 13in MacBook Pro (so I know it could just very well be my computer), but I wanted to know if there was a specific setting that would handle how clothing appeared so that maybe I could see if prioritizing that (and sacrificing another setting) might help.

Last edited by keviolah; 16/10/20 09:51 AM.
stranger
stranger
... Refuse... to... make... joke... about.... RAZOR SHARP NIPPLES!

Seriously though I've had this, too on my halfling warlock. Not sure what's caused it as it only happens with this character.

journeyman
journeyman
Yes. Plus Shadowheart and my female wizard are showing their leather bras (I guess that's what they are under their cloak and chain).

Joe

I filed a bug report a while back about Astarion having this problem, as well as armor clipping on other characters. The canned response I got back was something along the lines of 'we know about it, we're working on it, but don't expect a fix anytime soon.'

N
old hand
old hand
N
As if Astarion wasn't edgy enough lol

I'm pretty sure the tearing isn't due to your graphics. Those issues, like ears and hair clipping through helmets, should be caused bu collisions between the character model and the clothing overlay. I suppose it will be fixde when Larian gets around to it.

Link Copied to Clipboard