First of all, some off them propably double with others in this thread, sorry for that.

[Linked Image]
1. It is possiple to encounter what is in the shed via roof. It look more like a bug since whole cutscene was played as if characters falled inside. All of them where shown althow I was trying to position them beafore doing anything to that place.

[Linked Image]
2. When character manage to break the illusion there are two redcaps.

[Linked Image]
3. This poor guys legs XD
Also if you rescue him and ask him the same question when he was still imprisoned his upper body will have the same animation (arms in the air etc.)

[Linked Image]
4. Yellow marker is placed on the secret exit, but never on the main one. I did enthered by the secret exit, but it looks bugged on the minimap. Maybe some other markers showing exits from area to emphasize that there is a way out?

[Linked Image]
5. When having Glut in the party and taking long rest there will be two portraits for him.

[Linked Image]
6. This happened for me once, so far. I entered village from bottom and at the beach, got failed save for perception and got ambushed. After the cut scene my character were at the top of the village. When I tried to do it again I got perception check earlier and then went down to the beach and it played normally. Propably perception check is the problem as it was made at the top and not the bottom ov the village.

[Linked Image]
7. You can see clouds in the underdark. ;P

[Linked Image]
8. There is a switch in the tower. For character to activate it she has to go one level down in order to do it.

9. BIG ONE
If never you talk to (so no first time either) Wyll he will be at the party in campsite after helping the Grove. Game takes him as he was always there in your party. No special dialogs, no first time meeting reactions. He will be jellous if you choose other party member to have fun with :P I have strong feeling that it may happen to other party members as well, but I was not able to check it as I'm slow gamer and just finished my first try laugh

10. Glitchy tail!
Tieflings tails like to glitch in cut scenes.