Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#702130 16/10/20 10:33 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I was in the Shattered Sanctum where you rescue the druid, and while doing HIS quest, my main character died. I finished the rest of the quest using the NPCs, turned it in, and looted everything I could inside the keep.
I found no revivify scrolls/potions.

I was able to get back to the camp, but not rest because my party wasn't together. I was able to use the waypoints to go to the Druid Grove and buy a revivify, and using the waypoint to the Shatttered Sanctum but that dropped me in the middle of a gang of goblins, and I kept dying. I couldn't swap companions out to get one with a revivfy spell, because it was MY character that died. No one at camp would talk to me.

I ended up having to scrap around 2hrs of playtime.

Would it be possible to make revivify a LITTLE more common please?

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
If you complete the dungeon that Shadowheart is trying to get into then someone will turn up at your camp who is able to resurrect for 200gold and even teleports the characters body to your camp.

Xeiom #702225 17/10/20 12:28 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Oooh, thank you for that! I admit, I skipped that dungeon part. Going to do it now, thanks!

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Riverdancer
Oooh, thank you for that! I admit, I skipped that dungeon part. Going to do it now, thanks!

I tried this myself, and he doesn't appear immediately. smirk Unless I just chose the wrong dialogue choices.

Z.

Xeiom #702642 17/10/20 09:37 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Xeiom
If you complete the dungeon that Shadowheart is trying to get into then someone will turn up at your camp who is able to resurrect for 200gold and even teleports the characters body to your camp.

Always 200? I thought the question did change the price!

Link Copied to Clipboard