Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cgexile Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Dragging or bringing up the context menu over each portrait to split is a pain. Can I split the party or regroup with some existing option in the UI? There is a "Y" keybind to "toggle party management panel" but when I press the key it does nothing. Is it a bug that it's missing? It almost sounds like the options I want would be in that panel.

Thanks!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Yeah, i'm still trying to shift+click companions i want to select...
It'd be great to be able to move selected characters and keep formation (as if we had any formations).

L
addict
addict
L
Originally Posted by cgexile
Dragging or bringing up the context menu over each portrait to split is a pain. Can I split the party or regroup with some existing option in the UI? There is a "Y" keybind to "toggle party management panel" but when I press the key it does nothing. Is it a bug that it's missing? It almost sounds like the options I want would be in that panel.

Thanks!

Party management is for assigning characters to players in co-op.

C
cgexile Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by LukasPrism
Originally Posted by cgexile

Thanks!

Party management is for assigning characters to players in co-op.

Oh I see. Ok in that case yeah I'd like to have a button to split or join a party. It does not matter where bet it next to or on the side of the portraits but it should be immediately available in the UI a click away.

Link Copied to Clipboard