Next Thread
Print Thread
#702476 17/10/20 05:48 AM
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
was fighting owlbear and it died on top of one in my party. Now i can't revive because my target is under owlbear and of course can't be selected. Owl bear, even in death, is resisting push from thunderwave. Yes, it's literally throwing saves against it. Any ideas?

Also some feedback: how u have to move camera and toons as 2 separate pieces is not very user friendly. Why can't u just make it 3rd person view? It would be so much simpler to view and control. Allow detach when say u hold down shift key and once u let go bring it back. Camera is pain and big frustration. Just try to fight phase spiders and when they on top of u, u cant even target them as camera does not span that far on top if will drop into "holes" in the maps and get stuck so u cant even figure out where to move to get back. Also make a button to snap it back to toon view so u dont have to reload the stupid game when camera is all stuck in god knows what. This is my biggest complaint about the game so far.

M
MMK Offline
stranger
stranger
M
That's whry there is a skeleton in your camp. Go him and ask for a resurrection...

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Also, just so you can play better while it's still in EA: When my camera gets stuck, it always helped me to double click on one of my character portraits. The camera will return to the standard view (targeting the selected character).

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks for the tips.

MMK #705874 19/10/20 02:26 AM
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by MMK
That's whry there is a skeleton in your camp. Go him and ask for a resurrection...

Actuallly, I haven't gotten that to work. After one fight, La'zael was the only one standing, I was out of scrolls, and she couldn't go back to the camp because the party couldn't follow. Even ungrouped. Which sucked. :P

Link Copied to Clipboard