Print Thread
#704005 18/10/20 12:02 AM
H
Hachina Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
H
is there a way to display weapon inventory and equipment at the same time? I find it confusing that I can't find a way to show what I'm wearing while I'm trying to equip a new weapon or armor.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
veteran
veteran
On the equipment screen, click on the equipment slot you care about. The game should bring up all possible things you can equip there and you can click them to equip them. If you hover over each of these possible items, a pop up should appear comparing it to your current equipment (I think).

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hitting 'N' will also bring up the Character Sheet screen. For the selected character this shows 4 panes: equipped items/slots; character inventory; character sheet (attributes, skills etc.) and spell book. You can use the portraits at the bottom left to switch between characters.

If you have any other UI screen open (inventory / equipment / journal / map etc.) then clicking the left-most button (head symbol) will bring up this interface.

old hand
old hand
I had the same problem, very unusual after other RPG games. Over time, I saw what mrfuji3 writes about, but the developers need to somehow simplify everything

Thanks to Larian for Baldurs Gate 3 and the reaction to player feedback
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I had the same problem, very unusual after other RPG games. Over time, I saw what mrfuji3 writes about, but the developers need to somehow simplify everything

Better tutorials are needed.

Really needed!

H
Hachina Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
H
Thanks a lot for the answers , everyone smile ! will make my playthrough much more enjoyable .

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt

Link Copied to Clipboard