Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Unfortunately it's a case of the best "option" is to not even talk to the character. Ignoring a character certainly is always an option but that shouldn't give you the best result given that there's a quest to talk to her that's in your log.

Abits #714020 23/10/20 04:32 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Abits
Join the club. Most of the members are also members in the "we-couldn't-stop-Khaga-from-killing-a-child" club

Once I knew what to expect, I reran the encounter with Guidance on and got the more desirable (IMO) result. When Halsin is rescued, this apparently also results in a scene where Kagha is called onto the carpet and demoted on his return.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura! ~ Cicero
C
stranger
stranger
C
I had a thing happen where I had knocked Nettie out early in the play through while she was transformed. She stayed in her spider form...and when I came back later she attacked. This aggroed the other room. Only two of the other druids attacked from the other room. The 2nd in charge lady and the guy druid who is sympathetic to the little tiefling girl and his wolf all split the area.
Once I killed the two additional aggroed druids and knocked out Mattie again I headed back out to the grove near the ritual. The ritual was over...the druids all gone except the sympathetic druid guy. He talked to me and made it sound as if the druids had been killed.
Strange bug. A real story breaker.

Last edited by Counterfly; 23/10/20 07:07 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard