Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
So I was in the fight with the Hobgoblin boss, and more importantly, I was winning. Strategy and I admit some lucky rolls meant I'd killed him and had about 50% of the minions on the ropes. (Also knocked two into the spider pit, which makes me think that 'shove' really is overpowered for what it does as a bonus action. :o )

Then Priestess Gut shows up and somehow through the walls uses "Hand of the Absolute" to pull Lae'Zel and my character into the pit, and she's well out of bowshot range. And they're firebolting Shadowheart through the walls as well. So in two rounds I went from winning, to party wiped. And THEN they're shooting through the floors somehow - which had gone transparent and somehow I could never get the camera angle back.

So that's freakishly overpowered, AND there appear to be some floor/wall bugs. Think we can get that fixed? :P

H
enthusiast
enthusiast
H
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime
So I was in the fight with the Hobgoblin boss, and more importantly, I was winning. Strategy and I admit some lucky rolls meant I'd killed him and had about 50% of the minions on the ropes. (Also knocked two into the spider pit, which makes me think that 'shove' really is overpowered for what it does as a bonus action. :o )

Then Priestess Gut shows up and somehow through the walls uses "Hand of the Absolute" to pull Lae'Zel and my character into the pit, and she's well out of bowshot range. And they're firebolting Shadowheart through the walls as well. So in two rounds I went from winning, to party wiped. And THEN they're shooting through the floors somehow - which had gone transparent and somehow I could never get the camera angle back.

So that's freakishly overpowered, AND there appear to be some floor/wall bugs. Think we can get that fixed? :P

Gayle has a spell with a feather Icon that make it so you take no dmg when you jump/ get tossed from a huge height. The spell applies to the whole party for ten round. She doesn't toss you around as much if you use this .But yeah that's an annoying spell. Also try not to fight her near the pit.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
enthusiast
enthusiast
I managed to clear the inner sanctu with only a loss of 3 party members. Lae being the one still up thankfully. if you hug the left wall on same side as Spike, you'll just be pulled without dropping. Also I've noticed the wall/door bug as well. Think it's been reported already though.

Link Copied to Clipboard