Next Thread
Print Thread
#704596 18/10/20 11:14 AM
Veles Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Apperance
I like her past hairstyle better, the current one looks poor.

Romance
It's cool that the developers thought of playing for the priest of Selune, up to unique lines and quarrels with Shadovhart. But in the love line this is not mentioned at all, which is a pity.
It would be cool if there was more tension and fun between the priestesses of Selune and Shar. Forbidden love and everything in the same spirit. Because so far, the absence of such mentions in the kiss scene feels strange.

Aligment
And for the priestess Shar, she is very soft and even kind with fits of capriciousness.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Veles
Apperance
I like her past hairstyle better, the current one looks poor.

Romance
It's cool that the developers thought of playing for the priest of Selune, up to unique lines and quarrels with Shadovhart. But in the love line this is not mentioned at all, which is a pity.
It would be cool if there was more tension and fun between the priestesses of Selune and Shar. Forbidden love and everything in the same spirit. Because so far, the absence of such mentions in the kiss scene feels strange.

Aligment
And for the priestess Shar, she is very soft and even kind with fits of capriciousness.

I played a cleric of Selune for a bit, and Shadowheart didn't have much to say to her about it. She objects to a good hearted player most of the time, but I did see hints of vulnerability about her too. Maybe I need to go back and do it again... (oh no, and I just said in another thread that I'd put the game down for a few months to see how it developed before trying again... oh well, there goes my Monday.)

Z.

old hand
old hand
There is a theory that Shadow Heart was previously a cleric of Selune, and may become one again under certain conditions in the future

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Veles Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
If you have it in your party and you open the chest of offerings to Selune, there is a dialogue with a couple of options specifically for the cleric of Selune. The religion dispute. Also in the desecrated temple of Selune, you again can sharply answer her as Selune's cleric to her offensive comments.

Veles Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well, it will be cool if you can return her to the right path) Because in almost in every RPG you can't influence your companions except Mass effect trilogy and Dragon age games, KOTOR 2.

Link Copied to Clipboard