Owlbear Bug (Very Low quality, sorry)

Owlbear Cave Bug: I climbed up the rock wall between the statue and Owlbear and just suddenly started flying as if there was terrain I could walk on above the rock wall. I could walk and even shoot down from the sky, but instead of shooting I wanted to find out how to get myself down. So I had clicked an ally and moved them thinking my character would teleport but he fell down as if jumping off a roof and took fall damage. To activate the bug I did not click the rock wall, I clicked the land around where Gale is standing. After going up and down for some time it didn't happen again so it's not really easily repeatable.

Ogre Warhorn Bug: This bug was caused by the horn you get when using the Persuasion option to get the enlightened and other two ogres to help when you needed them. Later I went to fight the goblin boss at the windmill to save the deep gnome and instantly knew I needed the ogres (my cleric fell prone 3 times because of grease and my wizard almost got one tapped by the many rangers and doges). The fight went super smoothly when the ogres arrived. The bug started when the goblin boss was brought low enough to start his 'pleading for life' dialogue. The ogres continued attacking the goblins and killed the goblin boss mid conversation. The remaining goblins disappeared and for some reason the ogres started attacking me, but after their turns ended they fled except for Fank who got stuck in a house so I killed that one. I think this bug was caused because the summoned ogres were neutral and technically stuck fighting even after the dialogue happened since the goblins were technically still hostile towards them now. What I don't know is why they started attacking me then ran away.

Last edited by Medirby; 18/10/20 02:20 PM. Reason: Changed the title of the post

Elf Cleric for Hire! I only accept gold or compliments to my healing. Doubting me costs EXTRA.