Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi Devs!

Just going to leave this here. ^_^

BALDURS GATE 3 Stealth + Summon Only Challenge Is Broken - BDG3 Is A Perfectly Balanced Game
https://youtu.be/Kv37JEeJ2as

Last edited by dmwyvern; 18/10/20 04:10 PM.
old hand
old hand
Yeah, but that guy finds a way to do that in every single game he plays. It's why I watch his videos, so I can see what he's got up to this time.

veteran
veteran
Of course it's not balanced yet. It's an EA of a highly feature-incomplete game before one single balance patch is put in place. What was he expecting?

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by robertthebard
Yeah, but that guy finds a way to do that in every single game he plays. It's why I watch his videos, so I can see what he's got up to this time.

The Spiffing Brit is the best. This is known.

Still, I thought there was some good stuff that many streamers hadn't picked up upon. Useful Dev feedback. ^_^

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
Honestly I am quite disappointed that the same stuff like in DOS2 with chests works here too. I know Spiff is really good at finding exploits but shouldn't a developer at least consider learning from their past mistakes?

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Originally Posted by Zorax
Honestly I am quite disappointed that the same stuff like in DOS2 with chests works here too. I know Spiff is really good at finding exploits but shouldn't a developer at least consider learning from their past mistakes?

Maybe make chests not able to hold infinite weight might be a good start for this one I'd say

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Does the game calculat the load of structures? If it does then boxes and barrels could break due to overload

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Zorax

Disappointed? What kind of a Larian game would this be without the Barrelmancy class? ^_^

Last edited by dmwyvern; 18/10/20 07:22 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard