Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Joined: Nov 2020
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Nov 2020
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
I got a critical miss on 98% chance to hit, but that still does mean that theres a 2% chance to miss and that's what happened.

RNG is RNG. Unless it says 100%, don't expect not to fail.


You should still expect it. 100% in this game can be 99.75% and I have failed one, in the same round as a 99%. Luckiest enemy ever.

Last edited by Aria Athena; 22/11/20 01:51 PM.
Joined: Nov 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Nov 2020
I couldn't agree with you folks more I had to battles with Gnolls and in both battles, the ones that are using bows are getting three shots each and every round and not only are they hitting with 2 to 3 of the shots they are doing close to 5+ damage with each hit. Not to mention is if I try to fire back at them in the same distance I sometimes get Not in range.

Like currently I'm in a battle at the gnarled tree?<the one for the druid's quest line> Fighting the Wood Woads and the Mephits I'm standing right in front of one with my sword and when I try to hit the thing I get a pop up that it's an invalid target. How the hell is it an invalid target when it just hit me for 8 pts of damage? How do you kill these things?

Joined: Nov 2020
member
Offline
member
Joined: Nov 2020
get advantage, use hold/prone/backstab ... this is a gitgud issue

Joined: Oct 2020
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69
I couldn't agree with you folks more I had to battles with Gnolls and in both battles, the ones that are using bows are getting three shots each and every round and not only are they hitting with 2 to 3 of the shots they are doing close to 5+ damage with each hit. Not to mention is if I try to fire back at them in the same distance I sometimes get Not in range.

Like currently I'm in a battle at the gnarled tree?<the one for the druid's quest line> Fighting the Wood Woads and the Mephits I'm standing right in front of one with my sword and when I try to hit the thing I get a pop up that it's an invalid target. How the hell is it an invalid target when it just hit me for 8 pts of damage? How do you kill these things?

Ripley:
Torches? Do we have the capacity to make fire? Most humans have enjoyed that privilege since the Stone Age.

Joined: Oct 2020
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by T2aV
this is a gitgud issue

+1

Its just practice and familiarity, like literally every other game ever made. The game as it stands is a cakewalk if you know how.

Joined: Oct 2020
old hand
Offline
old hand
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
Originally Posted by T2aV
this is a gitgud issue

+1

Its just practice and familiarity, like literally every other game ever made. The game as it stands is a cakewalk if you know how.



This.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5