Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nezix Offline OP
OP Offline
I found these 3 in the room filled with barrels, underground in the goblin town. I sort of assume they don't like me entering the room because I didn't align with the goblins, but they don't outright attack either, so it feels like something is missing here.
I am 95% sure I looked into this room from the wall above much earlier and they weren't there at the time (the door is currently opened, so it's possible I opened it then).
Anyone know what you have to do in order to trade with them?

journeyman
journeyman
I am pretty sure they are just Guards for the Armory they are in front off, not traders.

Nezix Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Amnixx
I am pretty sure they are just Guards for the Armory they are in front off, not traders.

Roah is definitely a trader, you see it under her name if you mouse over her.

apprentice
apprentice
I think the only time she can be traded with is when all 3 of them are outside of that room? If there's no option to trade with Roah when she's in there, that's all I can think of. Cus you can talk to her when she's outside and trade, I've done it every time I've taken a character through the goblin camp. I haven't encountered the 3 of them inside the room before.

Nezix Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Milani
I think the only time she can be traded with is when all 3 of them are outside of that room? If there's no option to trade with Roah when she's in there, that's all I can think of. Cus you can talk to her when she's outside and trade, I've done it every time I've taken a character through the goblin camp. I haven't encountered the 3 of them inside the room before.

Hmm, I wonder what causes them to go in there. I must have missed them, probably before I started taking out the leaders.

journeyman
journeyman
Think she's only available if you havent killed the 3 main cultists - at some point during the violence they retreat to the room.

Link Copied to Clipboard