Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SunTzu Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
So yea I am normally an Evil Player in RPG games but seriously joining up with the goblins means having to fight through a slog with buggy AI.

The AI doesn't auto path find to kill the Tieflings so you just get a bunch of goblins standing around. Which is really terrible for a raiding horde.

The payoff is less loot than
killing the Goblin fort.

You still get to do it
even though they know where your camp is and want you dead but you don't get the Drow's Misty Step boots. You could kill her but at that point why not just kill the entire goblin leadership inthe first place

I don't feel bad for killing the Tieflings just very unsatisfied. Weirdly the lack of good music during the celebrations after party for both battles (Probably because of Early Access) makes them seem less Epic.

Honestly the fact that the goblins are still aggro towards you after doing what is essential an 'Evil Minion' job just makes the whole thing seem pointless. Evil Characters want to dominate others and control others not serve goblins.

You can kill the Hobgoblin(Drog) after the raid.

Just confirmed that killing the Hobgoblin midquest before Celebration night changes nothing.

Last edited by SunTzu; 19/10/20 03:43 AM.
old hand
old hand

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
The whole absolute storyline does have a few little plot holes. Maybe Atlantis went missing in one of them?
More threads about it will increase the chances of Larian noticing

Lets see

The goblins want to kill you after helping them. So the absolute wants you dead?
Using the tadpole a lot the dialogue option illithid changes to true soul with the description "high ranking servant of the absolute"
Priestess Gut does not seem to know that she hosts a tadpole
The Goblins know that they are allied with the mindflayers

Last edited by ArmouredHedgehog; 19/10/20 03:08 AM.

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
S
SunTzu Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by ArmouredHedgehog
The whole absolute storyline does have a few little plot holes. Maybe Atlantis went missing in one of them?
More threads about it will increase the chances of Larian noticing

Lets see

The goblins want to kill you after helping them. So the absolute wants you dead?
Using the tadpole a lot the dialogue option illithid changes to true soul with the description "high ranking servant of the absolute"
Priestess Gut does not seem to know that she hosts a tadpole
The Goblins know that they are allied with the mindflayers

Just confirmed that killing the Hobgoblin midquest before Celebration night changes nothing.

Last edited by SunTzu; 19/10/20 03:44 AM.
S
SunTzu Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I was wrong Minthara drops the same loot.

Last edited by SunTzu; 19/10/20 05:07 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard