Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Actually my 3rd Playthru this is the first time this happens. Im using Stadia.
I think I will have to reset the game, because in this playthru no matter what I do, after the first Illithid dream
Astarion and Lae'zel wont speak to me again no matter what I have started from previous save points but when I get there, the bug starts.
I sleep, get another brainworm dream, but that doesnt reset them. Can't talk to them again outside camp inside camp event with their events frown
i.e I killed certain Gur NPC to get a dialog triggered, but nope! Could not talk to this two...
If I try to talk to them using Shadowheart or any other NPC they will have like speechbubbles saying "this is not the right time" "leave me alone" etc, tho!
It's if like they were upset with my character? I talked first to Astarion, the same as other playthroughs, made him tell me abt his dream and then tried all the options after he tells me his dream.

I have Neutral Relationship with Lae'zel and Medium with Astarion.
The rest of the team have High...could that be it?...I went ahead and tried the exploits to get High relationship w both of them, but that didn't fix it either...

So TLDR

*Talked to Astarion First in the morning after Illithid Dream
*Persuaded Astarion into telling me about his Dream
*Talked 2nd to Lae'zel got Approval for Resisting Illithid Dream
*Talked to Shadowheart Wyll and Gale in such order the 3 of them having High Approval.
* SH,W,G talk normally to me
* Astarion, Lae'zel wont respond to any query
* Returned to Map and used Illithid Powers to get another dream
* Astarion, Lae'zel still wont respond to any query
* Exploited the approvals to High on both
* Both still wont respond to any query
* Contacted Gur Hunter and Githyanki Troop
* Both still won't respond to any query

Thank you!!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Found a Fix!
I killed them in Camp and revived WITH Skeleton friend not tickets. Tickets did not work, but skeleton friend made the trick

Link Copied to Clipboard