Print Thread
#706580 19/10/20 01:08 PM
J
JimSB Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
When trading items, you need to move them one at a time into the trading slots by selecting the item and using the mouse to maneuver it into the trading slots. This can be a bit time consuming, especially when the trading slots get full and items tend to overlay ones that have already been moved. Suggestion - when trading, right clicking on an item in the inventory should have a "barter this item" choice. Similarly, right clicking on an item in the trading slots should have a "return to inventory" choice. This would speed things up considerably.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Are you talking about the bartering mode? If so, then just doubleclicking an item will move it into a bartering slot, which sounds exactly like what you're looking for.

P
P
Make sure to move the item to the party member who will get the best price first, maximizing profits and tripling UI tedium.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Postwave
Make sure to move the item to the party member who will get the best price first, maximizing profits and tripling UI tedium.

DOS2 initially had the same issue with having to move over ridiculous amounts of loot to your designated barterer to maximize profits. The inventory mini-game was the most tedious part of DOS2 and I'm disappointed they decided to go with a convoluted system yet again in D&D which is supposedly much less loot driven.

C
stranger
stranger
C
The tedium of having to moving inventory from character to character really hurts the replayability of the game. No matter who initiates the trade, and of course it should be the one who gets the best prices, they should have immediate and automatic access to the combined inventory of all characters.

S
stranger
stranger
S
This was also the case in divinity. I'd much prefer being able to share inventory slots with party members while in a trading window, but I could imagine this would be difficult to implement with multiplayer (shouldn't be able to steal party members items without their consent).

Last edited by suspair; 20/10/20 01:21 AM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by suspair
This was also the case in divinity. I'd much prefer being able to share inventory slots with party members while in a trading window, but I could imagine this would be difficult to implement with multiplayer (shouldn't be able to steal party members items without their consent).

Just have it so that everything in "Wares" is accessible by everyone, whether on the trading screen or exploration mode. And the merchant always give the best prices no matter who is selling.

Link Copied to Clipboard