Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Playing co op with my girlfriend, we fought a battle and her character died. That's okay. Death happens. But was it ok? No. Hells no. We didn't have a scroll of restoration (or whatever the name is) and no one could help her or revive her because, well, she was pushing up daisies. No problem, we have that cool skeleton dude at our camp! We have gold and accidents happen so we'll just zip on off to camp and ...
"You can't go to camp because one of the players can't go"
Uhhh... wtf?! So we have no scrolls, no resurrection spells, can't heal her alive or help her to be alive again, and can't go to camp to get Skeletor to bring her back. Well ... shit. So we had to reload at the last save point and do the whole battle all over again making sure we didn't have any accidents and didn't die. Add the fact that it took over five minutes to load the save point because it's a co op game (and the load times are crazy slow for multiplayer right now) and this was an hour and a half of "well, that sucks. *sigh* guess we have to do it over".
Please look into this small but significant problem and players, be sure to use every tactic and do your fights as perfectly executed as you can otherwise you'll be where my girlfriend and I were and waiting long loading times to reload your last save point and do an entire fight ALL OVER AGAIN.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I ran into the same thing in single player. Someone here was kind enough to point out that you need to fast travel to camp by way of the map, not try to camp for the night. It's definitely something that needs fixing, but it can be worked around.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
You might want to report this on the Bug and Technical issues part of the forum. It sounds like a bug.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Nope not a bug.

Press M, bring up the map, then click camp in the list of fast travel locations.

Love and sausages xx
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by 0Muttley0
Nope not a bug.

It is unfortunate design though. A lot of people are experiencing frustration with it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm wary of fast traveling to camp as the first time I used it all the companions at camp attacked us. Not every time, but still no idea what the heck was going on.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard