Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
One thing I would really like to see in release is the ability to make a custom party. I realize that the companions are a huge part of the game, and this is basically cutting them out, but I think that the ability to make a completely custom party would be awesome for replay ability or someone wanting a more unique play through.

addict
addict
I'm definitely in favor of the suggestion. It's not that I dislike the companions or at least not all of them, but I definitely prefer my own characters over any of them (with the notable exception of Gale smile )

stranger
stranger
Oh yeah, this is 100% what I want for the final release.
I've been enjoying most of the companions so far (Shadowheart, Astarion, and Gale are my favorites), and there are some characters that I wish WERE companions BUT the mechanical joy of having a well synergized team with options that aren't yet available is so appealing. I'm glad that there's a method of doing it through 'unintended methods' by spoofing the multiplayer with debug logins but its VERY clear that it was never intended to be used in this method.

In either case, having the ability to have your own CaC army in this game is exactly the sort of thing I'm interested in seeing in the final release.
The conversations between them have actually been decent as well, albeit a little flavorless (and I'm sure that's just from the aspect of it being 'one size fits most' for CaC).

L
stranger
stranger
L
I would also like to be able to create my own party of 4 characters.
I like min/max my characters and build them as I want.
I am very disturbed by the attributes of the companions currently like Shadowheart. And I can't even make Lae'zel a tank with shield because she has the perk to increase her damage on longsword.

I would like to be able to recruit 3 mercenaries from the start of the game as if they were in vats in the tutorial.
In DOS2 you had to wait for the end of act 1 and I didn't like it.

Link Copied to Clipboard