Hello, I have a few glitches that I have encountered during my gameplay as follows:
Important note: I play on Stadia

1.Photobombing Hag (spoilers?)
I have chased and ran and gone through the hag's realm and could not find her again at all. I have located the person I needed to find, but I cannot speak to her. I hit talk multiple times and, nothing happens. I'm assuming me talking to her is suppose to trigger the hag popping out and we finish the fight where we left off, however....literally nothing happens! I've tried it on two different accounts, my Tiefling wizard and my drow ranger. I have burned everything to dust and even knocked the woman unconscious just in case she was actually the hag in disguise to lead me stray. As I click on everything and scaled over things, accidentally clicking on my companions and started random dialogue in the process...I noticed the hag would just be chilling behind us when we talk. Just chillin and looking around. When the dialogue ends...she's gone.

I have no idea what's the dealio but....could you fix please? I really wanna kill this hag!

2. Attack the Shadowheart
There is a scene in which Shadowheart complains about not feeling well and the last thing she says is "Darkness protect me." And that's it.....Not that the scene is over, because it's not, but nothing else happens. I have been stuck in that scene, tried refreshing and nothing gets me past it....nothing except clicking the "attack" option. The moment I confirm I want to attack her, the scene ends and I'm free to peruse my campsite but I don't get to enjoy the scene.....I had so many questions to ask.

Please fix?

3. Saucy HighElf Dream (spoilers?)
On my Drow ranger account I created a very attractive high elven man that I was attracted to and he came to me in a dream that seemed like a picasso painting. It was glitched as fuck! Now, on my Tiefling wizard account I made a beuatiful Greek-styled elven goddess who appeared to me no problem. I'm wondering if it's just a glitch with the males?

Please fix! The man I created was so handsome T^T I wanted to see him more xD

4. Talk to the Gith hand
on my Tiefling account, there's a point where I'm not able to talk to Lae'zel at all. Like....at all. She had an exclamation mark over her head and I couldn't click on her to talk at all. I restarted, I refreshed, I attacked her for funzies, lol I don't know. I did everything but...yeah Nothing worked. I don't know what she wants to say, but you know, she wants to say it very badly. I guess it's a good thing I don't really like her but....you should still fix it probably.....

5. Let's Talk about Sex, baby!
So.....on my Tiefling account I chose to spend the night with Astarian because I'm a pervert (lol) no, but Vampires and elves are my weaknesses, he's both ^.^;;
The problem is that after we spend the night together, I can't talk to him about anything else. I don't know if it's because of the options I chose, but yeah...every single conversation after that starts with "You're eager aren't you?" xD
HOWEVER,
on my Drow account I also chose Astarian because....if you wanted me to choose someone else you should have made a sexy drow or something (no judgements! ;3; )
On this account I chose different option to see what would happen and he and I converse all the time about all kinds of things. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but even if I had a one night stand with someone, I'd wanna talk about more than just having another go, you know? Anyway, having a blast with Astarian on my Drow account not so much with my tiefling ;3;

That's all I've found so far, at least those that weren't fixed by refreshing or restarting. If I have anymore, I will share them.
ALSO, I'm not sure if there were spoilers, but I only marked the dream one as a spoiler because I went into a bit more detail than the other two, also I didn't mark the Sex one as a spoiler because you guys mentioned it already multiple times that we can romance the characters and such....thanks for reading.