Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#707706 19/10/20 11:34 PM
Eireson Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Anyone figured out what the button on floor just below the top is for. Its over in the corner with a rug in front of it, but doesnt seem to do anything., the only thing that happens is my character runs around the level - assume its a pathing issue/bug but just in case.

Last edited by Eireson; 19/10/20 11:36 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
You need to go to the side of the building and find a way to get to the most bottom floor. There you will see a garden with a glowing flower.
Pick it up and carry it into the tower's first (lowest floor), you will see a generator there that works like a crafting station. Put the glowing flower there to power the tower.
Then the buttons (elevator) will work.

Pay attention to the song lyrics found all over the tower floors. At the very top you will need them.

Which brings me to the next question. What was the point of this place?
There was no story loot or even good regular loot.

veteran
veteran
OP asked about the button on the floor just below the top, not the elevator buttons (I think).

AFAIK it's a bug. I've seen other forum posts about it. If you have already activated the elevator, your characters' pathing will have them automatically use the elevator and go to where that button would be on the floor below. Then nothing.

K
K
It is likely a pathing bug as stated. However to get a hint of what the button is form read a letter on the desk on the floor with the button and if you have explored all of the underdark in the EA you may recognize the name.
If you have a shovel in your inventory you can dig up the grave near the sussur tree and get the collar which is tied to the button. It's a food despenser for the owner's dog, which is why it was so low to the ground.

Eireson Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hmmm interesting, thanks for that. Might also explain a few of the dice rolls I've seen where I've spotted something but can't for the life of me actually see anything. Must try digging more often.

Originally Posted by Eddiar
Which brings me to the next question. What was the point of this place?
There was no story loot or even good regular loot.

Loot for a side-quest, and some lore. Think something else is hinted at as well, but I've only been there once, so probably missed some things.

stranger
stranger
Hi. There is a stone door blocking a stair to tower basement (next to the door to the garden). I used lever near but only heared a sound but nothing seems happening. Does anybody know how to open this stone door and what lever does?

K
K
Originally Posted by Yren Damanegra
Hi. There is a stone door blocking a stair to tower basement (next to the door to the garden). I used lever near but only heared a sound but nothing seems happening. Does anybody know how to open this stone door and what lever does?

Go to the top of the tower and search around the desk, there should be a ring under it. it may be hard to see and you might have to use the ALT key to show it. equip it and see what happens at the "elevator"

apprentice
apprentice

Link Copied to Clipboard