Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
addict
OP Offline
addict
I can't tell you how many times in my 170+ hrs that one of 2 scenarios happened when I have a player down at the end of a battle:

1) Downed Char dies because I can't find/click in time and saves happen before I can. (like copse in same spot making it had to distinguish, fighting camera, etc.
2) While I am moving to get my downed Char, a low health char dancing all over the place behind me steps in fire/etc. and goes down.

So if we could have it end turn mode either after downed chars are up or allow us to manually disengage it maybe.

Also if we could cast on character portraits and pathing was fixed...together that would solve the problem too and is probably better

Last edited by RumRunner151; 20/10/20 02:47 AM.
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
I feel you. i haven't had a character die yet but the amount of time combat ends and everyone just walks through all the hazards -_-

veteran
veteran
I think it would be a good idea if forced-turn-based mode is engaged around a character making death saves. I lost a guy a couple days ago because a cutscene started, and someone was making death saves, and failed.

I think it would also be neat if death saves were rolled manually, but there'd probably need to be some sort of automatic timer, to prevent people from staying in death saves mode indefinitely from across the map while a party member comes to catch up.

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
manual death saves actually sound really good!
makes for a tense moment!

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Def agree with an end round pause when someone is downed. Not only will it not take too much to institute, it makes sense and will bring a a tiny bit more of 5e feeling into the mix.

Link Copied to Clipboard