Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sachael Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Shadowheart is almost obligatory in the party due to being the only character with magic healing. We need more choices. Bards, druids, etc. and maybe some races like halfings or gnomes for them :P

I wouldn't mind Non-Origin characters that can join the party, like regular companions.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
There is, apparently, a dwarf druid lined up to be a new Companion for the future. EA is limited in what it offers, but more content is coming.

As for more healing - with the plentiful supplies of food and healing potions, to say nothing of the Short Rest and SpamCamp feature, I'm not sure that any more healing is strictly needed.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by Sachael
Shadowheart is almost obligatory in the party due to being the only character with magic healing. We need more choices. Bards, druids, etc. and maybe some races like halfings or gnomes for them :P

I wouldn't mind Non-Origin characters that can join the party, like regular companions.

+1 considering taht shadowheart is not even a life domain cleric XD, i would love a system that let's you create a couple of main chars from the beggining like divinity 1 or wasteland 3 2 is enough for the group basis

+1. Sorcerer divine soul is a pretty fun healing class as well, hope they add it as a player option or one of the companions having it.

I do not think Shadowheart is required. I removed her fairly early and had no trouble given the excess amount of food and potions available. But hopefully your request will be supported by other companions and/or the ability to just create more custom characters for your party.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by Nezix
I do not think Shadowheart is required. I removed her fairly early and had no trouble given the excess amount of food and potions available. But hopefully your request will be supported by other companions and/or the ability to just create more custom characters for your party.

yeah, you replace a healer with potatoes, that seems like D&D XD

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
I played an Protector Aasimar Divine Soul Sorcerer/ Tranquility Monk in PnP.

I was basically a healing station that allowed the Cleric and Paladin to do what they wanted to do, which was hurt things. It was a fairly passive role, I will admit, but it was fun to play (especially as I played her having her old mentor, now an ascended diva, perched on her shoulder constantly giving her advice and opinions that she didn't want to hear).

I would have been hurt to have been replaced by a potato, but philosophical about it.

Last edited by Sadurian; 20/10/20 09:34 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard