Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#232122 13/05/04 03:10 PM
Ash Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I think I broke my quest. And thus my game.

I know where to locate the Alchemist, but I did the other areas first before entering the cave where he's supposed to be in (my first time through, didn't know better).

And now he ain't there. I'm using 1.42. Any suggestions, or am I officially screwed?

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
well im using 1.42 and i looked for the alchemist at the very end of the act. i explored all other areas and did all other quests beforehand. he was definitely there in his little cave. sure you've checked near the walls?

are the 2 sick imps in the same room?

Ash Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
When I enter the cave, there's no one there.

P
stranger
stranger
P
This happened to me as well. Try casting some spells when you are in the alchemists lair, and he should appear. The spell I cast was that short of magic missle spell that mages start with, and he appeared just fine. If that still doesn't work, try bringing up the automap and looking for the green cross that represents the alchemist, then cast the spell directly onto that area.

Hope it works out for ya.

Support
Support
Did you talk to Altoflix in the north east of the village and discover the cause of the plague, then talk to the chieftain's son to get the quest to find the alchemist? If you don't have the quest to find him, he will not be in the cave.

There was a bug in an earlier version that could cause problems doing this quest out of order, but it is easily fixable.

Ash Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Did you talk to Altoflix in the north east of the village and discover the cause of the plague, then talk to the chieftain's son to get the quest to find the alchemist? If you don't have the quest to find him, he will not be in the cave.

Eh, there's no Altoflix in my game...

veteran
veteran
Please, look again => take the house south of the flooge herder. He should be in there. Wears a mask in the icon.
Kiya

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard