Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
Online Sad
veteran
Originally Posted by TimVanBeek
Oh, and I would also like to romance Jaheira, again.

Hehe. Did you, or anyone else, ever feel like a heel romancing Jaheira given that she is a grieving widow? She's definitely one of the best cRPG romances of all-time, but I always feel a little dirty for doing it.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by kanisatha

Hehe. Did you, or anyone else, ever feel like a heel romancing Jaheira given that she is a grieving widow? She's definitely one of the best cRPG romances of all-time, but I always feel a little dirty for doing it.

Bah, Khalid was a tool anyways... laugh

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by kanisatha

Come on. Khalid would never have made her happy, or CHARNAME, with his lack of strength and such. She was already accustomed to his death from BG:1. He always somehow walked into some gnolls or something around the Friendly Arms Inn, without his armor and his weapons even! CHARNAME did not even want to romance her at the beginning, only be her emotional support. But then he always somehow said and did the right things, including resting outside at the right time, only to be ambushed by the only somewhat competent ambushers in the whole game, and offered himself as a hostage to save her life. And despite all her initial doubts, they ended up literally going to hell and back together.

Aaanyway...dudes, you have to earn the 3 in BG:3. It has to be more than just stuff taking place in the vicinity of the city.

Last edited by TimVanBeek; 21/10/20 10:00 PM.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
The one major change that would make BG3 much better for me, would be a significantly more faithful implementation of 5E D&D in the game than is there presently. That alone would clear up 90% of any issue i have with BG3.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard