I'll give you my review of the game. I started early access at the very beginning. I had a lot of bugs but I found a way to play properly. I always have to remove my antivirus.The story is good. I am looking for the link or the continuity with the old Baldur's Gate. For now, I see that we are returning to this city of our beginnings, well sixteen years ago.The game gained in image and movie quality. The style of the game is similar to older games except for turn based. For now, it's more or less comfortable. I preferred fighting without a break.
There is a lot of picture quality, scenery, game play. However, it happens to me to have some crash. I am delighted to play this game and take my time to revel in everything. I hope we meet characters as crazy as Minsk and Boo or Khalid and Jahira. The ones we have from the start are quite disconcerting but enjoyable.
I love the universe of Dungeon and Dragon and I find that you respect it wonderfully. I hope you will introduce us to important characters such as Elminster or even Gods like Helm, Mystra, etc. I encourage you in this way. I have not finished early access. I will send you my impressions during my experience. Thank you for making us relive the adventures of our adolescence.Please excuse me for my incorrect writing because I am French.