Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I have a theory is Drow this is one of the most popular race for female characters

There is a proposal to add Minthara as a full-fledged protagonist, with a warning when choosing her that this could lead to spoilers and is recommended for players who have previously completed the first chapter. It is already clear that the prologue will be different for different heroes; in her case, you can make a special prologue, as it is implemented in Dragon Age Origin.

[Linked Image]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
If he were american he would probably write her on the ballot. Some high enthusiasm there grin

I sometimes use thought experiments. I don't necessarily believe in every idea I post for discussion on this forum
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
The more people find the arc with Minthara, the more clerics of Minthara are on the forum. So far we are not so much, but after the release Minthara will be one of the most popular characters, I am absolutely sure of that.

So far, it's our hard job: to write posts about Minthara and debate about her storyline until the character is officially announced as a companion or even a main character. Then the discussions will continue, but with fan art

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
She just seemed like a typical Lloth sworn drow from whats in the game tbh. Sure they could add depth to the character and I hope they do, but if you've read any of the Drizzt books she is the base version of 99% of drow

Originally Posted by dudeface
She just seemed like a typical Lloth sworn drow from whats in the game tbh. Sure they could add depth to the character and I hope they do, but if you've read any of the Drizzt books she is the base version of 99% of drow

Yes, I agree. Although Minthara looks better than my custom character laugh

stranger
stranger
Either a playable character (with preferably still the freedom to choose the class/looks) or a bonus companion. As an evil drow sorceress I'd like either of those options. And i certainly loved the plot twist allowing me to be the villain. ;-)

I don't possess a magical gift, I'm the magic itself.
Really? She reminds me of Frieza from Dragon Ball because of the speech pattern, except more of a one-minded, zealous lunatic than anything. I think I'd hate her more than Lae'zel if she were in the party. "My god's the one true god, all others are false beings. Our power is absolute"-- Well it wasn't so absolute or all-powerful when my sword hacked her to pieces or when I burned her companion alive and slaughtered the entire Goblin camp like I was Goblin Slayer.

The section gave me some Assassins Creed vibes though, would love some stealth killings here (poison a cup, set some structures to collapse, etc.)

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Blade238
Really? She reminds me of Frieza from Dragon Ball because of the speech pattern, except more of a one-minded, zealous lunatic than anything. I think I'd hate her more than Lae'zel if she were in the party. "My god's the one true god, all others are false beings. Our power is absolute"-- Well it wasn't so absolute or all-powerful when my sword hacked her to pieces or when I burned her companion alive and slaughtered the entire Goblin camp like I was Goblin Slayer.

The section gave me some Assassins Creed vibes though, would love some stealth killings here (poison a cup, set some structures to collapse, etc.)

You can poison a barrel of wine and you can force some structures to collapse in the goblin camp, these possibilities are already in the game

Link Copied to Clipboard