Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#711593 21/10/20 11:48 PM
addict
OP Offline
addict
Long story short, I completed the game minus one fight, So I remembered that I had not gotten the gem to open the tome on this run through ( as I didn't run the wizard on this life)

After obtaining the gem, I look in the pack of the Rogue, who for some reason will not let go of it.. and its not there? I went back to all the vendors Ive sold to . nope not there? is it possible I was pickpocketed? is that a thing or is this a known bug?

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk
K
K
Have you tried sending Astarion back to camp? it may magic pocket it to your Player Character inventory

addict
OP Offline
addict
Yes, I sent him to camp, grabbed gail, at the end of the game, And no gail doesn't have it either. Just vanished

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Kraydenvar
Have you tried sending Astarion back to camp? it may magic pocket it to your Player Character inventory

At the end of the day it doest matter now, I have moved on to a Ranger life now. I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this, Thanks for the input.

K
K
ah, well, if its any consolation it only unlocks a speak with the dead spell (so far) which there is a necklace that does the same thing and is easy to find.

Link Copied to Clipboard